EXECUTIVE SECRETARIES & PAs PROGRAMMEMay 7, 2014
will equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to optimize the accounting and financial department of any business and teach you the recent trends and procedures in accounts auditing.
„Auditing and Financial Management”
- To be capable of directing a financial or accounting department.
- To be capable of designing, implementing and monitoring the management accounting instruments required to reach the strategic objectives.
- To be capable of implementing systems for financial planning, analytical accounting, budgetary control, and management control.
- To be capable of relating the evolution of the economic and financial environment with financial strategy.
- Have mastered management techniques concerning clients, cash management, and long term financial management.
- To understand the elements required for optimum decision-making in investment and finance.
- To be capable of creating an audit of accounts and drawing up an audit report.
- Have gained the necessary management skills to lead work teams.